These Instructor-led courses provides healthcare professionals the knowledge and skills needed to identify and treat life threatening scenarios. All students will be subjected to real life scenarios in the pre-hospital and in-hospital settings.
- In depth training on high-quality chest compressions for Adults, Children and Infants.
- The use of a barrier device for providing rescue breathing.
- The understanding and operation of an AED.
- The importance of team dynamics.
- How to properly relive choking for Adult, Child and Infants
- In depth training the importance of team dynamics
- The use of an advanced airway and airway adjuncts
- The understanding and operation of an advance cardiac monitor
- The ability to identify life threatening cardiac rhythms such as bradycardia, supraventricular tachycardia, pulseless arrest, ect.
- The use of medications to reverse life threatening conditions
- Reconition and treatment of Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High quality Child and Infant CPR AED
- Training in IV and I/O placement and fluid resucitation
- Recognition and treatment for Cardiac, Respiratory emergencies during discussions and simulations
- The ability to identify life threatening cardiac rhythms such as bradycardia, supraventricular tachycardia, pulseless arrest, etc.
- The use of weight based medications to reverse life threatening conditions
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
Heartcode BLS, ACLS, and PALS is an online course provided by the American Heart Association for students to complete any of the courses at the comfort of their own home. An online course completion certificate to be provided upon completion. Schedule a skills testing session with us!